Divorces; Paternity cases; Modification and Enforcement actions; Time-Sharing/Child Visitation matters; Child Support; Property Distribution; Alimony; Relocation with Minor Child(ren); Pre- & Post-Nuptial Agreements; and Domestic Violence/Restraining Order hearings.

Modification and Enforcement actions

Legal options available if your ex refuses to comply...




 You have legal options available under Florida law if your ex refuses to comply with court orders established during your divorce proceedings  If someone in your family is violating a court order, Florida law requires that you initiate a civil contempt/enforcement proceeding against that person.  Other times, there has been an unanticipated, substantial change of circumstances since the last court order in a family law case, and it may make sense to seek a modification of an existing court order as it pertains to issues such as alimony, child support, time-sharing, relocation or parental responsibility.  Either way, let us help you make these difficult decisions and pursue your objectives.